Wednesday 4 November 2009

Is It Cliche' To Drop a Tear Or Bring Out A Piece Of Paper With Thank You's ?


Whoopty ****ing Dooo ! I got nominated for the kreativ blogger award by Rosevelt Macintosh @ A Disturbed Fashionista (She's Definatly Got Good Taste LMAO)

Peep Her Blog It's A Daily Read For Me !




Seven Things About Moi !
(1) Im not the most trivial person about Fashion, its a growth process and im still learning !
(2) I Sing and wanna be more influencial than Michael Jackson !
(3) If I shadowed Kanye West for a week, i think my life would change in a positive way !
(4) I havent decided my pathway in Fashion yet, Design or Journalism ! Hmmmmm.....
(5) I love taking photos and recording life, but i dont have my own camera ?????
(6) My twitter isnt hard to remember so if you aint following me Im confused @Buddysworld
(7) I read Grazia, does that make me look Gay ? ... Too bad I Read What I Like.


To accept this award do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.


2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.


3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.


4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.


5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.


6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.


7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.




I nominate :














3 comments:

  1. aww thank you!
    i just discovered a problem with my blog
    there are two accounts that i have that follow blogs,
    they both have the same picture and link back to malibumara but i don't see them all when i try to read them on my dashboard,
    i have identified the false account but i can't log on and fix it so im sorry if i fail to comment you often your blog is under the false account, im trying to resolve it but its making my head hurt lol >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii, thank you so much for awarding me! Congrats yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominated me i am very happy, you re blog need a award too , !! i am very happy that you like my blog!!!!!! thank you , thank you very very much i need to do a speech now!

    love lyna

    ReplyDelete