1. I Sing, I write when the mood strikes.
2. Im Fresh, Im addicted to fresh kicks, clothes everything.
3. I love fashion, from high-end to urban ITS MY THING !
4. iRead Complex, Elle, GQ, Grazia.... Wait does reading Grazia make me look Gay ? ... Too bad I Read What I Like.
5. Who needs a wife when i got music and fashion ?
6. No. 5 doesnt mean im lonely it just means i dont seek, if she wants me then ima "Make Her Say, Po-Po-Po-Poke Her Face, Po-Po-Po-Poke Her Face".
7. I will not settle for less in life, e.g. i will not do a 9-5 job when im older... Instead i will either be in music or fashion PERIOD.
8. I chase my dreams so if your not a dreamcatcher then you can lose yourself. (Did you like the worldplay lol)
9.Kid Cudi Best Artist Of 2009, I feel that nigguh completely.
10. I've run out of things to say, so add me on twitter cos i rant about alot of things.... www.twitter.com/buddysworld
Video is quite dark... but simple at the same time. The director Nabil said "He did not want to get too liberal with the visual effects because he wanted the listener to still listen to the song deeply" In my opinion, i feel Nabil was on the right path because, this is a song that is too deep to be shown in one context so its basically up to the listener to interpret the lyrics and melody.
I gotta say...... Im feeling this guy !
Its like when I first heard Big Sean & KiD CuDi, theres a certain appeal that he has.......
Im downloading his mixtape "The Swelly Express" as I type, So Ill defo have a review for that Tape once Ive digested it. But if you aint heard his smash hit "Opposite Of Adults" Peep the music vid above.
Who woulda known.... Its been 8 years since a model of colour has graced the cover of Vogue Paris. Here's Rose Cordero of Dominican heritage who broke the mould rockin' Louis Vuitton for this spanish military inspired shoot ! Peep below for more pics from the shoot....
P.S - Is it only me that recognises a resemblance between Rose and Ciara, bigger cheekbones and i think we have long lost sisters lol
If you know me on facebook, then you know my alias on FB is Alexander McQueen. This is because the originality and fearlessness of this iconic figure we know as McQueen is someone who I look up to and hope to be as a inspirational and influencial as.
Its a sad loss, one that echoes the thoughts that I regularly contemplate on about the fact that
'We Are Losing Alot Of Legends But No Stars Are Rising Up To Maintain This Balance'
From M.J to McQ, I truly admired their persona's from the passion that is emulated into their work to the influence they had in their worlds.
25 years after the Late Great Michael Jackson, some of the biggest stars around now have gathered to do a special cover of the song dedicated to the tragedy of Haiti. If you haven't made a personal donation by now then consider yourself inhumane because I dont know how people can live with their conscious without contributing at least £ / $5 to the Haiti fund because there are people starving, living on the streets and are forced to fight for dinner because of the scarce amounts of food available for a nation !
Ive said my bit..... I dont like to preach but you get the gist !
Some of the stars lined up are Jennifer Hudson, Kanye West, Usher, will. i.am, Brandy, Toni Braxton, Barbra Streisand, LL Cool J, Wyclef Jean, India.Arie, Lil Wanye, Jonas Brothers, Snoop Dogg, Trey Songz, Tyrese and more ! ( That is a craazzyyyy link up )
Peep some pics of stars arriving and during the studio session:
All images and videos used found via the web are believed to be in the public domain, if there are any images that are in violation of the copyright law, please contact me and it will be removed this does not include personal shots and videos.