Thursday 13 May 2010

Thoughts From My World - Exams

 
This song has been stuck in my head all day for some weird reason LOL !
 
Hey Hey Hey...

What's really good all readers & bloggers alike ? I know, I've been slacking on my bloggin game. It's really cos I start my first exam on Monday which is my Business Studies exam ! I've been studying hard so been pretty late with couple releases music wise and blogs fashion wise. I know most of y'all have exams aswell, what papers you got coming up ?

Got a lil update for y'all on where I am musically, As you know I wont really talk in-depth about my music progression on Facebook or Twitter until stuff is really physically there for y'all to peep but at the moment. I'm working on a few joints... One is really coming along well and has mad potential, I'm working with a producer who has quite a few acolades under his belt such as a Top 20 UK single !

But yeaaa, as usual I'm keeping it moving ! Getting it iiiiiinnnnnnnn


Till the next post,
Ill be in my world tryna conquer the universe.

Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment