Friday 7 May 2010

Fab People - Annual MET Costume Gala

I haven't done one of my "fab people" blogs in a while and I thought it would be best to return with it The Annual MET Costume Gala !



Kerry Washington  
(Wearing Thakoon for Gap, with Tasaki by Thakoon jewels and a Christian Louboutin clutch and shoes)
 Cassie.......... SHUT IT DOWN !
 (Draped in in Versace, with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and Sergio Rossi shoes)
 Brooke Shields & Michael Kors
(Wearing Mr. Kors's design and Fred Leighton Jewels)

Maggie Gyllenhaal
(Wearing Louis Vuitton)
My main man Mr. K lol !
Tom Ford
January Jones & Stefano Pilati. 
(That Yves Saint Laurent dress is niiiice)
My London Babe.... Emma Watson & Mr. Bailey himself !
Money Man Combs lol !

In overall, many people came out but in my opinion these few caught my eye the most !

Especially CASSIE !

Whatchu think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment