Tuesday 27 October 2009

Music Monday - Keri Hilson, Usher, Shontelle



Today, Keri Hilson is dominating my music monday with her single from the film, Zweiohrküken, due out December. This International Joint is definatly a hit in my books, Loving the whole vibe and feel to the song.... Im anxious to hear it in a live concert !




I dont know what to say....... as much as a I love Usher, i feel he belongs in a different era and is trying to fit in with this era..... I may be wrong but this song Rockband doesn't sound like Usher carried the song to level of a different Usher joint..... Alot of his tracks lately have been hit or miss, still loving his single Papers though......



Simply an average track with a lot of backing voals in my opinion, now this opinion may change in due time but i don't see it happening anytime soon. When artists say they want to be more Edgier doesn't mean they have to slap on a whole load of vocals and a eccletic backing track.... its much more than that edgy is what i call GAGA ! But anyways, whats your verdict.... Peep Shontelle's new joint Licky...

No comments:

Post a Comment