1. I Sing, I write when the mood strikes.
2. Im Fresh, Im addicted to fresh kicks, clothes everything.
3. I love fashion, from high-end to urban ITS MY THING !
4. iRead Complex, Elle, GQ, Grazia.... Wait does reading Grazia make me look Gay ? ... Too bad I Read What I Like.
5. Who needs a wife when i got music and fashion ?
6. No. 5 doesnt mean im lonely it just means i dont seek, if she wants me then ima "Make Her Say, Po-Po-Po-Poke Her Face, Po-Po-Po-Poke Her Face".
7. I will not settle for less in life, e.g. i will not do a 9-5 job when im older... Instead i will either be in music or fashion PERIOD.
8. I chase my dreams so if your not a dreamcatcher then you can lose yourself. (Did you like the worldplay lol)
9.Kid Cudi Best Artist Of 2009, I feel that nigguh completely.
10. I've run out of things to say, so add me on twitter cos i rant about alot of things.... www.twitter.com/buddysworld
Chanel Iman and Jourdan Dunn are the supermodels taking the fashion industry by storm. Still in their teens, both of these two beautiful ladies have achieved what some experience supermodels wished they achieved in their teens. Chanel Iman Robinson is only 18 and is the youngest Victoria's Secret Model and was a guest judge on the hit reality show "America's Next Top Model". Jourdan Dunn on the other hand was discovered in London shop, Primark. Since being discovered by the same agency as Kate Moss, she has graced the cover of many magazines and was the first black female to step onto the catwalk for Prada in over a decade, the last black female was Naomi Campbell. It's not a understatement to say these to models are a force to be reckoned with in the fashion industry.
All images and videos used found via the web are believed to be in the public domain, if there are any images that are in violation of the copyright law, please contact me and it will be removed this does not include personal shots and videos.