Thursday 20 August 2009

Thoughts From My World

Hey,

whats up people. Im trying harder to write more personal diary events onto my blog to increase the reach of this platform as my creative outlet. As you may know, In London. Its exam results day today...............

Very very tense day.... emotional hugs..... crying.... and the odd happy guy who got all A's. I didnt get results today because i do a Btec course but next year i will be joining everyone in receiving my Alevel results. And from what i gathered today i noticed...... You gotta grind hard to achieve those high marks. As my homie worked really really hard, revised everyday but still got marks that were what we would call "not adequate to his level". So you gotta really work hard at it and you will be rewarded in the end.

Till the next post,
Ill be in my world tryna conquer the universe.

Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment