Thursday 23 September 2010

Smith Nation

The Smith Empire is just growing rapidly, with Jaden's fan base growing from his acting to his rapping skills to now his little 9 year old sister Willow signing with Roc Nation (YES, Jay Z and Will Smith are now in business) to her latest joint 'Whip My Hair' which is catchy and allows her to just be a kid on the track.

Peep the song's teaser video under...


Tbh, I didn't blog this cos of the song necessarily, but I just wanted to stress that I hope that these 2 joining the industry from such a young age doesn't damage them. As we've all watched our favourite child stars hit rock bottom in their careers at some point, alhough I respect Will Smith soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. So I know that he is still instilling the appropriate morals and values in his kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment