Thursday 2 September 2010

Jojo's Making A Return And Nicki Say's You Should 'Check It Out'

I've always been a fan of Jojo, so it was natural I followed her on Twitter. I can't lie it got quite annoying hearing she's in studio but not hearing any music. Well that has now changed as she has dropped her first single. The track titled 'In The Dark'  is quite sultry but dark, and to be honest, I really like it.... I had it on repeat yesterday for quite a while so this is a good sign of what's to come from her upcoming mixtape 'Can't Take That Away From Me'. 
She described her new sound as very experimental and explorative which is due to be relased on September 7th.

Pink Friday is well on it's way as we are counting down to November 23rd for Nicki Minaj's debut album. While we're waiting we get to peep a new joint from the upcoming cd, featuring none other than Will.I.Am. The joint is titled 'Check It Out' and sounds like a cool club joint but not much of a heavy hitter.

1 comment:

  1. Yahh I'm def feelin JoJo's song. I hope the release of her album works in her favor.

    ReplyDelete