Wednesday 15 December 2010

Music That's Been Making It's Rounds

Diddy Dirty Money - Ass On The Floor


Colin Tilley definitely drew inspiration from the Chanel A/W fashion show with items fromt he collection and a similar icy theme being applied here. Yo you see this joint yeah, fuckin mental mate lol.... Diddy may be an ass at times but he knows how to drop a hot club joint.

Fabolous - You Be Killin' Em


I can't lie, I'm not a fan of this video.... The joint is dope but the video just seems abit 'bleh'. Everyone on Twitter has been enjoying it especially cos Amber Rose heavily features in the visual as the leading lady lol.

Jamie Foxx - Fall For Your Type Feat. Drake


I actually like the concept for this video, what I love most about this song is that you can hear Drake's sound evolving even though it's Jamie's joint, Drake's songwriting skills are improving and that whole 'spacey' sound is still there. This is a great leading single for Jamie Foxx's forthcoming album, Best Night of My Life.




So building onto my review on Chipmunk's international joint with US Superstar Chris Brown, here is the final joint but it's not mastered as only the radio rip has surfaced.... the difference is Breezy's verse which adds that mesh that I was initially looking for in the joint. I won't lie and say I'm not looking forward to the video, this'll probably one of the most anticipated visuals from a UK rapper.... We'll see if they deliver


Chipmunk - Champion (Feat. Chris Brown)


Dr. Dre - Kush Feat. Akon and Snoop Dogg



You see Dre yeah, he has always kept it straight G. Now, we all know how long we've been waiting for this Detox project, but it looks like it will be due to be released anytime soon and Kush is a sweet single to lead this album, especially with the rise of the blazin' personas within hip hop notably I gotta mention young Wiz Khalifa. I think he should be on the remix... don't you think ?


Tinie Tempah - Invincible Feat. Kelly Rowland



Y'all already know I fucks with Tinie, he's one of the best UK acts around right now and currently making that smooth crossover into the US market also as I've seen his stuff on WorldStarHipHop and the late OnSmash (R.I.P) lol. Peep his latest visual for the track Invincible from his no.1 album Disc-Overy.

No comments:

Post a Comment